Who all are eligible for surrogacy in Ukraine?
Every married heterosexual couple that fulfills the following criteria stays eligible for a surrogacy plan in Ukraine.
- The couple will need a document from their local doctor stating why they require a surrogate mother.
- In Ukraine, surrogate mothers can only be used if the intended mother is incapable of bearing the child. This might be due to the absence of the womb or uterine deformity, both of which can prevent conception.
- Alternatively, she may have additional serious medical issues that make it impossible for her to properly carry the pregnancy.
- If a couple has had four IVF cycles and still hasn’t gotten pregnant owing to uncertain fertility issues, they can consider surrogacy.
- Couples’ marriage certificate
- Copies of the intended parent’s passports
How much does surrogacy in Ukraine cost?
If you are a foreign parent seeking the finest surrogacy plan in Ukraine, the cost of surrogacy in Ukraine
will come up in between $30,000 and $45,000, with the surrogate mother receiving approximately $10,000 to $15,000. Local parents, on the other hand, pay a significantly lesser price.
At Gaia fertility, we ensure bringing you the most affordable, yet ethical surrogacy program, rightly tailored to your specific needs and requirements. Connect with one of our coordinators for a free consultation on your respective surrogacy needs.